Sunday, April 01, 2012

Happy Palm Sunday



Today, I am going to do something I haven't done in a long time, I am going to attend a Sunday Mass.  It couldn't be a better day actually, as today is Palm Sunday, the day when our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rode into Jerusalem on a donkey and the people laid down palm leaves in front of him.  And like Christ entering Jerusalem, I will reenter the church that I abandoned more than two decades ago, humble in heart and asking for acceptance and forgiveness.

4 comments:

TG said...

I'd believe it, if it wasn't April 1st :)

PS: If I'm wrong, then I'm terribly sorry and beg the Lord for your forgiveness.

Tommykey said...

Amazing that they both fall on the same day! :-)

Stardust said...

Happy April Fools Day Tommy...can't fool me! :-)

desertscope said...

Good luck with that. Watch out for the Communion wafers, though. I hear they trans-substantiate while you're not paying attention.