Monday, July 09, 2007

Riding to Pamilacan Island






Here are pictures of the family en route to our dolphin watching and Pamilacan Island expedition. The top picture is all of us. I am the one in the middle who looks like Lawrence of Arabia. Because of the intensity of the Philippine sun, it was necessary to take extreme precautions to protect myself from sun burn. On our last trip there three years ago, I got burned really bad on my back. The rest of the pictures, in order, feature, (1) my wife's sister Mia with her baby daughter Zoe, (2) my wife's tatay (father) Jose and her sister Bebet, (3) Mia's husband Stuart and our trip guide, (4) Mr. and Mrs. Exercise in Futility and my wife's step-mom, and last but definitely not least, (5), the Missus herself looking like a good Muslim wife.

1 comment:

Stardust said...

Nice to meet the family, "sir Lawrence" LOL! Looks like you all were having a great time. I love boat trips.