Monday, November 05, 2018

Surfacing For Air Again

It's been awhile since my last post (and there was a long gap between my string of last posts from the ones before them).  I am frequently quite busy and don't have the free time I feel I need to write well thought out and substantive posts.


Part of me wonders if I should just forget about blogging at all, but another part of me does not want to let go of the possibility of returning to it.  I often have ideas for posts floating around in my head, but when I am home I get distracted by other things and forget what it was that I wanted to say.  And if I do write something, will anyone even read it?


But here I am again looking to make another go at this.  I think I will start out by doing a bunch of short observational posts about whatever grabs my attention at a given moment and see if that generates a momentum for me.  So here we go....







No comments: